Corporate Housing & Short-Term Rental in St Louis, MO
St. Louis Corporate Housing Properties
What is Corporate Housing?
- Move-in ready, fully furnished apartments for Executives, Corporate VIPs, Government employees, and those requiring temporary housing during a remodel or relocation
- Maintained by an accredited housing authority or company, the building staff is welcoming and the corporate apartments are readied and inspected prior to the guest's arrival
- For longer stays, costs can be 30-50% less than typical hotels and Airbnbs
- Corporate Housing Companies provide special limited-time rates on some of the most desirable furnished apartments available for short term rental in a city like St Louis
- All bills are included in the price including high-speed internet and WIFI, digital cable, utilities, housekeeping, housewares, full-sized washer and dryer, a flat-screen TV, and more
Frequently Asked Questions
Corporate housing and Airbnb are two different types of temporary housing accommodations that cater to different clientele--business travelers vs leisure travelers. Corporate housing is an all-inclusive fully furnished apartment that is rented out to corporate clients for extended stays of 30 days or more. Corporate housing accommodations are often located in business districts or close to major corporate offices and military bases (for military TDY), and offer amenities such as 24/7 customer service, gym facilities, and 24-hour security. On the other hand, Airbnb is a platform that allows individuals to rent out their homes or apartments to leisure travelers for short-term stays, usually less than 30 days. Airbnb properties have additional service fees and cleaning fees in addition to the quoted price and can range from a spare room in a shared apartment to an entire house or villa. Airbnb's are often located in residential areas and popular tourist destinations.
Corporate housing offers a variety of benefits for both companies and their employees who are traveling for business purposes:
- Comfortable and Convenient: Corporate housing offers more space, privacy, and amenities than a typical hotel room, providing a more comfortable and homelike environment. Corporate housing units are located in convenient areas close to business districts, making it convenient for business travelers.
- Cost-Effective: Corporate housing is all-inclusive with no hidden fees and is more cost-effective than hotels. Corporate housing apartments are fully furnished and include Wifi, utilities, fitness centers, and office amenities, as well as 24/7 customer service at no additional expense.
- Increased Productivity: By providing a comfortable and homelike environment, corporate housing is specifically designed for business travelers, in order to maintain their productivity levels while on the road. The extra space, service, and privacy allows for more efficient work and better concentration.
- Health and Wellness: Amenities like fitness centers, swimming pools, and outdoor spaces that encourage healthy living are included in the cost of corporate housing for health and wellness productivity and reduced stress.
- Security and Safety: Corporate housing units offer increased security and safety, which provides peace of mind for business travelers.
- Flexibility: Corporate housing offers more flexibility than traditional hotel stays with options for different unit sizes (1, 2, 3 bedrooms) allowing for more customized and personalized living arrangements. Additionally, corporate housing offers customizable lease terms, making it easy for companies to adjust their accommodations based on their specific needs.
Corporate housing requires a monthly lease and all-inclusive costs can begin as low as $86 per night for a 1 bedroom corporate apartment, with prices increasing according to unit size. After taxes and fees, the average hotel costs for long term stays begin at $150 per night. On average, corporate housing will save business travelers and their companies about $1900 per month compared to traditional hotel costs. Depending on the size of the apartment, corporate housing can cost 35% - 50% less than hotels.
Corporate housing is all-inclusive fully furnished apartments available for business travelers, near their corporate office or work locations. Corporate apartments include all utilities, modern furniture, houseware essentials, wifi, office amenities, and 24/7 customer service. In addition to being conveniently located, corporate housing is a cost-effective and flexible housing solution for companies sending employees on longer term business travel to different cities.
Corporate housing is ideal for travelers staying 90 days or more, with a flexible lease and opportunity to stay month-to-month thereafter. For example, many business travelers have an indefinite end to their work project due to the nature of their industry, like construction. With corporate housing you can continue to extend your stay for a-month-at-a-time. With clear communication and availability, you can stay in a corporate apartment for as long as you need to. Airbnb policy requires rental owners to obtain a use registration permit, called a “Limited Lodging Home,” for rentals of 90 days or longer. Airbnb renters are also subject to the Long Term Cancellation Policy, which states that when a renter stays longer than 30 days, if a guest wishes to cancel the remainder of their stay, the guest is required to pay the host for the 30 days following the cancellation date, or up to the end date of the guest’s original reservation (whichever comes first).
In 2022, the average cost for a month-long stay at a hotel was $4500 (i.e. $150 per day). According to money.com, in 2023, the average cost per night for a hotel jumped to $212, making the cost to stay in a hotel for a month $6360.
Corporate Apartment Rentals
A corporate apartment rental is fully furnished and is preferred by many for the all-inclusive pricing of utilities like the internet, gas, electricity, and cable while offering a more comprehensive living space than a hotel.
Corporate apartment rentals typically have significantly greater square footage with additional rooms beyond the simple bedroom and tiny kitchenette of a hotel. In short, corporate apartments feel like a home rather than a hotel and are called "corporate" because they would appeal to a professional staying in a city for a longer period of time than a weekend stay.
Rest assured, anyone who needs the benefits of furnished corporate housing can rent and experience cost-savings, extended stay conveniences, and the home-away-from-home atmosphere of all-inclusive fully-furnished corporate apartments in St. Louis.
Homeowners who are in transition also enjoy the best corporate apartments St Louis offers for interim housing, for example, when doing major home reconstruction or while being displaced for a season because of a divorce, flood, fire, or another unforeseeable disaster.
So, when you're researching there are a number of interchangeable terms like corporate apartment rentals near me or corporate apartments St Louis MO or furnished corporate housing near me; and just know that these mean the same thing and that we are available for everyone, not only for executives or business travelers.