Local, Established, Reliable Corporate Housing & Short-Term Rental in St Louis, MO
St. Louis Corporate Housing Properties
What is Corporate Housing?
- Move-in ready, fully furnished apartments for Executives, Corporate VIPs, Government employees, and those requiring temporary housing during a remodel or relocation.
- Maintained by a seasoned staff, our corporate apartments are readied and inspected prior to the guest's arrival.
- Stay in your own fully-furnished, all-inclusive apartment home for less than extended stays or hotels.
- All of our apartments include high-speed, wireless internet, internet cable TV, all furniture & bedding, bathroom towels, kitchen utensils, washer and dryer*, a flat-screen TV, with all utility bills included for one, monthly rate.
- (*In most units).
Frequently Asked Questions
Corporate housing offers a variety of benefits for both companies and their employees who are traveling for business purposes:
- Comfortable and Convenient: Corporate housing offers more space, privacy, and amenities than a typical hotel room, providing a more homelike environment. Corporate housing units are located in all areas of St. Louis City, County, Southern Illinois, and outlying areas.
- Cost-Effective: Corporate housing is all-inclusive with no hidden fees and is more cost-effective than hotels. Corporate housing apartments are fully furnished and include Wifi, all utilities included, fitness centers*, and office amenities, as well as personalized customer service at no additional expense.
- Increased Productivity: By providing a comfortable and homelike environment, corporate housing is specifically designed for business travelers, in order to maintain their productivity levels while on the road. The extra space, service, and privacy allows for more efficient work and better concentration.
- Flexibility: Corporate housing offers more flexibility than traditional hotel or extended stays with options for different unit sizes (1, 2, 3 bedrooms) allowing for more customized and personalized living arrangements. Additionally, corporate housing offers customizable lease terms, making it easy for companies to adjust their accommodations based on their specific needs.
Corporate housing pricing and availability changes daily, but typically rates start between $80 - $85 per night, based on 3-to-6 month stays in a one-bedroom apartment. Corporate housing can save considerably over hotels or extended stays.
Corporate housing offers all-inclusive fully furnished apartments for business travelers, relocations, vacations/visiting family, medical or personal needs (e.g. divorces or separations) or any other temporary housing needs. Corporate apartments come with all utilities included, all furniture and bedding, houseware essentials, high-speed wireless internet - basically everything that you would need for an extended stay, other than clothes - or food (if you want to cook!). In addition to being conveniently located, corporate housing is a cost-effective and flexible housing solution for companies sending employees on longer term business travel to different cities.
In 2022, the average cost for a month-long stay at a hotel was $4500 (i.e. $150 per day). According to money.com, in 2023, the average cost per night for a hotel jumped to $212, making the cost to stay in a hotel for a month $6360.
Corporate Apartment Rentals
A corporate apartment rental is fully furnished and is preferred by many for the all-inclusive pricing of utilities like the internet, gas, electricity, and cable while offering a more comprehensive living space than a hotel.
Corporate apartment rentals typically have significantly greater square footage with additional rooms beyond the simple bedroom and tiny kitchenette of a hotel. In short, corporate apartments feel like a home rather than a hotel and are called "corporate" because they would appeal to a professional staying in a city for a longer period of time than a weekend stay.
Rest assured, anyone who needs the benefits of furnished corporate housing can rent and experience cost-savings, extended stay conveniences, and the home-away-from-home atmosphere of all-inclusive fully-furnished corporate apartments in St. Louis.
Homeowners who are in transition also enjoy the best corporate apartments St Louis offers for interim housing, for example, when doing major home reconstruction or while being displaced for a season because of a divorce, flood, fire, or another unforeseeable disaster.
So, when you're researching there are a number of interchangeable terms like corporate apartment rentals near me or corporate apartments St Louis MO or furnished corporate housing near me; and just know that these mean the same thing and that we are available for everyone, not only for executives or business travelers.