Frequently Asked Questions
- What is unique about staying with St. Louis Corporate Housing?
- St. Louis Corporate Housing offers worry free, flexible, affordable and
luxurious furnished apartments and strive to make your stay as comfortable as
possible. You get a home away from home.
- How do I make a reservation?
- Making a reservation with St. Louis Corporate Housing is simple. You
can reserve an accommodation on our website, call our reservation helpline or
e-mail your requirements along with booking details.
- Can I get high-speed Internet access inside my apartment?
- Yes, high speed Internet is provided in every apartment. Type of
access, availability and service provider may differ from place to
- Who stays with St. Louis Corporate Housing?
- St. Louis Corporate Housing serves executives on business trips,
relocating families, leisure clients and people whose house has been destroyed
in a natural catastrophe.
- What is the accepted method of payment?
- St. Louis Corporate Housing accepts payments by personal checks, bank
transfer, credit card and online payments through your bank.
- How are St. Louis Corporate Housing apartments better than hotel
- St. Louis Corporate Housing offers fully furnished and equipped private
apartments at a price less than a hotel room. Moreover, hotels are mainly bed
- Are pets welcome?
- Most St. Louis Corporate Housing apartments allow pets to stay with
you. There are some limitations on the size and breed of the pet accompanying
you. It is important for you to mention about furry friend at the time of